Cultivate The Habit Of Learning
“Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow”- Anthony J. D’Angelo
I am a big believer in Learning. Learning a new skill, is one of my goals this year. You cannot grow by depending on last year’s knowledge and skills. To stay on the cutting edge of knowledge, you must cultivate the habit of learning. If you want to experience growth in your life this year, learning a new skill is essential.
What actions are you taking to cultivate the habit learning? Here are some of the benefits of learning:
- Learning enhances your career and sharpens your skills
- Learning is a fast track to success
- Learning helps you embrace a new career
- Learning helps boost your confidence level
- Learning stimulates your brain and helps your mind stay sharp
- Learning helps upgrade your current knowledge in your field of endeavor
- Learning helps you adapt to change
- Learning makes you active and kills boredom
I have learnt new skills by enrolling on some fantastic courses on Udemy. Here are the courses I have enrolled on so far:
30-Day Step-By-Step Guide to Successful Blogging by Zac Johnson
How To Become a Bestselling Author on Amazon Kindle by Tom Corson-Knowles
Kindle Secrets: How I Wrote a Best Selling eBook In 72 hours by BenJamin Wilson
Learning a new skill is fine. However, the actions you take and the implementation of what you have learnt is what matter most. Are you ready to take action today to learn a new skill? If you answered yes, I urge you to take a look on Udemy, which is an online course provider.
At Udemy, you will find amazing courses which will be relevant to what you want to learn. Click on the image below to learn more.